Residential care facility for the elderly insurance (RCFE Insurance)

Call for a quote 877-620-3610 (M-F from 9AM-5PM)

Residential care facility for the elderly insurance and assisted living facility insurance is considered a specialty because not many insurance companies are selling it.  You will probably need to work with an insurance agent or broker to obtain liability insurance for an RCFE or other types of residential care facility. There are several types of insurance that you will need for your facility.  Remember that there may different carriers who write insurance for memory care facilities, assisted living, and other types of long-term care insurance.  Call for a quote for insurance for your facility at 877-620-3610

Types of insurance for a residential care facility.

  • General liability insurance
  • Professional Liability Insurance
  • Mal Practice Insurance 
  • Property Insurance for assisted living facilities
  • Residential Care Facility Bonds
  • Workers Compensation Insurance




    Long Term Care Facility Insurance | Residential Care Facility Insurance | Assisted Living Insurance | Memory Care Insurance

    Subscribe To Our Newsletter

    Join the Small Business Newsletter for Tips and Discounts

    You have Successfully Subscribed!