General liability for caterer is now available for rapid quoting from multiple companies. While general liability insurance is one of the most common insurances that a catering service will purchase, you should also consider insurance for your catering equipment, which could be under inland marine insurance.
- General Liability Insurance
- Property Insurance Coverage (such as for your computers)
- Data Breach and Cyber Liability
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Monthly payment options available
- Not available: Errors and omissions
Use this page to get a quote for bakeries, caterers, food carts, food trucks, mall kiosks, and other businesses that prepare food.